The information on this page applies only to those that meet the "Full Membership" criteria as a "Crew Chief/Helicopter Mechanic (by AFSC) and/or as Flight Crew Member in any designated crew position (Pilots, FE's, FM's, PJ's, Gunners, Medics, etc.)".
Check the "About Us" page to review membership criteria and other membership categories. link
On-line Membership Application Form
USAF ROTORHEADS PROVIDES POTENTIAL MEMBERS WITH BOTH AN ON-LINE AND OFF-LINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS. THIS PAGE IS FOR THE ON-LINE METHOD FOR SUBMITTING MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION INFORMATION TO USAF ROTORHEADS. PROVIDE THE APPROPRIATE INFORMATION IN THE BOXES BELOW AND CLICK SEND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
It's quite painless to join...don't cost a thing and all we ask is for a little information on you and your career. Of course we welcome any and all the participation you want to provide toward our goal.
Remember this information is all voluntary, but the information indicated with the asterisks is required for approval of applications and we hope you will share it with our group. This information (other than Bio's) is only released to members of our group.
THE OFF-LINE PROCESS MAY BE REACHED BY CLICKING THE BOX.
PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS COMPLETING THIS ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM
1. ** **YOUR NAME / YOUR SPOUSES NAME:
2. ** **YOUR MAILING ADDRESS: (Include unit/apartment numbers if applicable)
3. ** **CITY + **STATE + **ZIP:
5. PHONE: (requested for webmaster contact purposes only)
6. ** **E-mail Address:
7. BIRTHDAY: Month + Day + Year
8. ** **Your total military service (years, months, and days), includes any active, reserve or guard time:
9. **** Any decorations you may have been awarded beginning with the Commendation Medal and higher.
If you have received more than one of a specific medal we would like to know the number:
10.**** A short Biography detailing your military time to include the following information.
**UNITS, LOCATIONS AND DATES OF ASSIGNMENTS TO EACH.
**TYPE OF HELICOPTERS AT EACH ASSIGNMENT.
**DUTY TITLE (Helicopter Mech., Pilot, Flight Engineer, P.J., etc.).
1969 - 1970 at Udorn RTAFB, Thailand with the 20th SOS on CH-3E's.
1970 - 1976 at Andrews AFB, MD., with the 1st Helicopter Sqdn. on CH-3E's and UH-1N's.
1976 - 1979 at Hurlburt Field, FL. with the 20th SOS on the MH-53 Pave Lows.
"PROVIDING THIS INFORMATION WILL ASSIST OTHER MEMBERS IN DETERMINING WHERE YOU MAY HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED TOGETHER"
11. Email a current picture of yourself and spouse for posting on the web site to ROTORHEADSRUS@YAHOO.COM.
12. Email stories and/or pictures of various events or places during your military career to ROTORHEADSRUS@YAHOO.COM.
These will be posted on our Website to add to our collective history. These may be provided at anytime.
TYPE CODE IN BOX INTO BOX ON LEFT